8710 Northwest Dr.
Ph: (662) 280-6554
Fx: (662) 280-6556
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Southaven’s City Clerk's Office consists of the following:
City Clerk's Duties
- City clerk (appointed by the Board of Alderman)
- Deputy clerks
- Accounts payable
- Business licensure and fixed assets
- Accounts payable clerk
- Purchasing clerk
The City clerk duties include the following:
- Custodian of the official seal
- Officer authorized to use and authenticate the seal
- Official City election coordinator for all general and special elections associated with the City
- Official registrar of voters with authorization to register applicants as county electors
View additional duties and responsibilities
of the City Clerk's Office.