Warrant / Fugitive
Taking into Custody Wanted Individuals
The Warrant / Fugitive Division is a valuable part of the Southaven Police Department. This Division alleviates pressure that would normally be placed on Communications
, and office personnel, thus freeing them to concentrate more fully on their specific area of public service to the citizens and guests of Southaven.
The Warrant / Fugitive Division strives to ensure that subjects who have an active warrant are taken into custody and given their day in court. This Division works a variety of hours to enhance the chance of taking into custody wanted individuals.
View a list of currently wanted individuals
Duties & Responsibilities
- Focus on the management and execution of criminal arrest warrants
- Attempt to locate the fugitive’s home address, phone numbers, and workplace
- Use all avenues available that might bring about the arrest of wanted subjects
- Receive and update all new information discovered about a fugitive
- Attempt to take into custody all fugitives in the Southaven jurisdiction
- Inform and work in cooperation with other law enforcement agencies when we have a wanted subject in their jurisdiction
- Coordinate the extradition and transportation of wanted subjects back to our jurisdiction
- Assist other law enforcement agencies in the apprehension of their fugitives in Southaven’s jurisdiction
If you have questions about the Warrant / Fugitive Division or inquiries concerning active warrants, contact the Southaven Police Department at (662) 393-8652.
Wanted Person Tip Line
If you believe you know of a wanted person in the Southaven area and would like to leave a tip, please email the Warrant / Fugitive Division
or call (662) 393-8652.