Can I change my court date?

In most circumstances, clerk staff do not have authority to change your court date. If you had a traffic ticket and failed to appear on the date the officer wrote on your ticket, you will receive a notice of a new court date in the mail which will be at least 21 days after your original court date. If you failed to appear on a criminal case (other than Contempt of Court) or on your fines due date, you will receive a show cause order giving you a new date to appear and show cause why you failed to appear.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. Can I change my court date?
3. Do I have to appear in court for my traffic ticket?
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
5. Why does my ticket cost so much?