FunctionsSouthaven’s Court Department provides information on the following areas:
- Court dates
Wednesdays from 12:00 – 1:30 PM
All Holidays observed by the City of Southaven
2:00 - Show cause hearings & community service report backs
3:00 – Prisoner initial appearances
9:00 - Initial appearances on criminal cases and VOP show cause hearings
10:30 - Probable Cause hearings
1:30 & 3:30 – Prisoners, Trials, Pleas and Reports with Attorneys
9:00 - Initial appearances on traffic tickets, continued traffic tickets and criminal cases, fines due on criminal cases and traffic tickets
10:00 – Prisoner initial appearances
First Friday of Each Month
9:00 – Payment plan fines due
We only have a limited staff available to answer phone calls during court sessions. If you cannot get through to a clerk, please call back when court is not in session.YOU CAN PAY TICKETS AND FINES BY PHONE AT 866-907-0272
- No children under 14 years of age are allowed in the courtroom.
- Absolutely no cell phones, pagers or other electronic devices are allowed in the courtroom. DO NOT BRING THEM IN THE BUILDING!
- Do not approach court personnel in the courtroom unless your name is called.
- Excessive talking and/or bad attitudes will not be tolerated.
- No halter tops allowed.
- No revealing clothing allowed.
- No tank tops or muscle shirts allowed.
- No shorts or miniskirts allowed.
- No T-shirts with offensive writing or emblems are allowed.
- No facial piercings are allowed.