Southaven’s Court Department provides information on the following areas:
- Court dates
Wednesdays from 12:00 – 1:30 PM
All Holidays observed by the City of Southaven
2:30 p.m. – Prisoners
3:00 p.m. – Show Cause Hearings and Probable Cause Hearings
9:00 a.m. – Initial Appearances for criminal cases & Pleas
1:30 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. – Prisoners, Trials, Pleas, Reports with attorneys
9:00 a.m. – Traffic Court, Code Enforcement & Animal Control, Reports on fines due and community service
10:00 a.m. – Prisoners
We only have a limited staff available to answer phone calls during court sessions. If you cannot get through to a clerk, please call back when court is not in session.
- No children under 14 years of age are allowed in the courtroom.
- Absolutely no cell phones, pagers or other electronic devices are allowed in the courtroom. DO NOT BRING THEM IN THE BUILDING!
- Do not approach court personnel in the courtroom unless your name is called.
- Excessive talking and/or bad attitudes will not be tolerated.
- No halter tops allowed.
- No revealing clothing allowed.
- No tank tops or muscle shirts allowed.
- No shorts or miniskirts allowed.
- No T-shirts with offensive writing or emblems are allowed.
- No facial piercings are allowed.